The Shark Navigator is truly one of those vacuums that could possibly be too good to be true. The world is skeptical and many manufacturers make claims that just don’t pan out when you actually use their product.
How does the Shark Navigator measure up as a superior vacuum for an affordable price?
This vacuum has many owners very happy at the results that they have received. What are some of the benefits that they now have vacuuming everyday with the Shark?
Easy to use
The Shark Navigator has been intelligently designed to be as easy to use as possible. It comes with all the features that you would expect from a more expensive machine.
- Slim design-It’s made to be able to maneuver easily between furniture, around corners and everywhere else you need. It takes little energy to do what you need to do for a clean and healthy house.
- The vacuum detaches and has an extended hose to vacuum all of your furniture, drapes and blinds. The main canister completely detaches from the body of the vacuum. This makes it very convenient to move around the house and clean all the hard to reach places.
- It comes with all the attachments you need to get the job done. It has a very powerful turbo brush design exclusively for sucking up your pet’s hair. It also comes with a very long crevice tool. It’s 24 inches and allows you to really clean all those really hard to reach places. In addition, it has a shorter crevice tool as well as the the dusting brush for all of the more delicate surfaces. If that wasn’t enough, they include a bag to conveniently store all of your attachments.
It can be quite frustrating to have to continually vacuum over the same area again and again. Even after multiple times, it just seems it’s not as clean as you would like, even after putting in all the effort.
- Convenience and efficiency with powerful suction technology-This has been the craze among many vacuums on the market today. It’s always a question of if a vacuum really can work 100% of the time without any loss of suction. The Shark Navigator makes this claim and there are many satisfied customers that are happy with the results.
- The Shark’s air spin technology keeps the dust and dirt away from the filters. Its dust and dirt which clog the filters and cause loss of suction. This technology provides a way for maximum suction all the time. And because of this, you seldom have to replace any filters.
- This was mentioned before, but worth mentioning again. Many people by the Shark exclusively because they want a vacuum that will get rid of all the pet hair in the house. This is great for many reasons, including a healthy environment for those that have allergies.
- There are other vacuums that have longer cords, but 30 feet is still a very long and efficient cord to get the job done quickly and easily. You can vacuum a room, and in most cases, into the next room without having to plug the cord into another outlet. If you do a lot of vacuuming, you certainly know how beneficial a long cord becomes.
- With any product, especially an appliance that’s used heavily on a daily basis, a great warranty is absolutely critical in the buying process. Any company that offers a five year warranty, really stands behind their product and knows it works and will last. Look around and see who offers this kind of warranty. For many, this is the ultimate in peace of mind. You know you’re going to get a great quality product, because it’s essentially guaranteed through the warranty.
- When you are able to really suck up all the dirt out of your carpets, furniture and anywhere else that it accumulates, it’s only going to create a healthy environment. All you need to do is look at all the dirt and dust that accumulates in the canister. Just by seeing this, you know the Shark is really working hard to improve air quality.
- The Shark Navigator also comes withe high-quality HEPA filter that trap all of the dust and allergens. In fact, they claim that 99.9 percent of these particles vacuumed and trapped improving the air . The vacuum has even been certified by a major allergy foundation in Britain because of this seal technology.
- The Shark has been rated as a very quiet vacuum. This is great because you don’t have to worry about disturbing others in the house while you’re doing your work. In fact, it gives you the opportunity to do some vacuuming at night without disturbing your family.
- If you’re worried about damaging your bare floors, you needn’t worry. The shark navigator comes withe a bare floor attachment so you can effectively clean all of your surfaces without any damage
- With the many high end quality vacuums, a motorized beater bar is included to help agitate the carpet in order suck but the maximum amount of dirt and debris out of the surface. It’s very effective and has been rated as being very quiet.
- The Shark Navigator is much more affordable than other vacuums with the same features and results.